With all the cleanup and restoration stemming from Hurricane Ian it is important that our construction activity has as little impact on the City’s residents as possible. All construction sites must be brought back into compliance before resuming normal construction activity as of 10/10/2022. Construction activity on non-compliant sites may result in a stop work order.
· Chemical toilets are stood up and out of the right of way
· Construction fencing is upright with screening and not laying in neighboring property
· Parking and access areas are fully stabilized and clean
· Public streets, bike lanes and sidewalks are clean and clear of debris
· Site is clean and clear of debris, loose materials and/or equipment
· Construction vehicles are parked on site and in accordance with site management plan (not in the street or on sidewalks)
· Tree protection fencing is in working order
Please make sure your superintendents and project managers are aware. If you have any questions regarding your site(s) please reach out to your site compliance inspector. Thank you.
North of Central Ave:
Central Ave and south:
East of 9th St, Royal Harbour, and commercial construction:
Call or Text 239-293-0255
Courtesy : City of Naples